jueves, 20 de enero de 2011

cRaB mOdE

it´s just the perfect way to describe my most popular state of mind... and action! just when i think i can give one more step into expressing myself, i act like a crab usually does... i walk backward insteadof forward. it is not something i am proud of, i need to accept, which is something pretty hard for me to do.
but just as i get angry with myself for seeking protection, like a crab hides under its shell, i also have to give myself a pat in the back. even if something stays as a thought (and a dead action, as well), i am happy i actually can at least get my mind to do it, even though i never actually DO it.
and of course i try not to get into my comfortable zone and act as a crab always. but it just isn't always... my objective is to makea step by step transformation, as it has been happening forthe past years so i can start acting less like a CRAB, and more like a human being. <3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario