lunes, 11 de abril de 2011

i need you now!


today i feel overwhelmed and mega un-inspired! it is just so hard to cope at this moments, i can't handle myself anymore. i'm so full of stress and endless uncertainty that i can bearly take it any longer. i need to speak to you, or at least see you.. you have that power over me that makes me forget everything and just give everything my best,but now i have just given up... i can't take it no longer and i have no idea how much longer will i be able to take it... it could be seconds, hours or still days, but at this point it's just too much for me... i need your comforting words, as a good mother, as a mentor, as friend, as a person in whom i have all my trust in... but you just seem to be very busy coping with your own business that i can´t handle myself. i really miss you and i really need you. see you, hear you, read you, WHATEVER!! this will be a long night, could you just send me your blessing and a smile of yours please? that is all it will take... i'm about to break to a thousand pieces, i swear! i need your reassurance, your support, your presence... YOU. wish time and life had just kept our common ground together so i could let this fear leave me and have peace back to myself... i'm frustrated and need someone to talk to, someone to listen to me. here comes the first tear, here comes the second one... oh, i hate to feel this way! :(

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario